“We’re a small town where that small town hospitality shows through the care we give”
Aneta Parkview Health Center is a 35 bed, nonprofit, locally-owned and operated skilled nursing facility providing services to those in need. Located in Eastern North Dakota, residents at Aneta Parkview Health Center are truly part of one big family.
When you walk through the doors of Aneta Health Center, you know you are entering a special place. Our team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness or to just maintain their functional abilities. We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether our residents are here for short-term treatment or long term care.
More importantly, however, our dedication to excellence has earned us the respect and trust of those for whom we care.
- All Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- CMS ranked 4 Star facility
- 35 beds – 23 Private rooms, 13 beds in a specialized Alzheimer’s Community
- No additional charge for Private Room
- All rooms have electric high/low beds, cable TV and private phone availability
- Full in-house rehab -PT, OT, ST available 5 days a week
- Skilled licensed nurses available 24 hours, 7 days a week