Secured Care Unit/Alzheimer’s Care
Aneta Parkview Health Center knows that when someone is suffering with the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
Our facility offers 14 beds in a secured unit for the safety and welfare of all those we care for.
Our secured care unit offers:
- 24-hour supervised care
- Medication management
- Specialized cognitive stimulation
- Health management for residents
Our secured care unit provides the following amenities:
- Comfortable semi-private rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
- Recreational aide
- Bird aviary
Each secured care resident will benefit from our personalized care plans which focus on:
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from the Alzheimer’s Association website to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool in helping each loved one during this important time.