Financial / Rates
Residents must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Insurance.” They must also be admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of a three consecutive night hospital stay. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover Part A skilled nursing fees over 100 days.
Participating Insurance Companies
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
Available upon request – rates vary depending on the resident’s needs and/or level of care.
Private room and semi-private room available. There is not an additional charge for a Private Room.
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (RN or LPN) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication, and sundry items, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.