Secured Alzheimer’s Care Community
Aneta Parkview Health Center knows that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
Our facility offers 13 beds in a secured community for the safety and welfare of all those we care for.
Our secured care community offers:
- 24-hour supervised care
- Medication management
- Specialized cognitive stimulation
- Health management for residents
Our secured care community provides the following amenities:
- Comfortable semi-private rooms and one private room
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
- Recreational aide
Each secured care resident will benefit from our personalized care plans which focus on:
- Creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- Monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- Exploring alternatives as needed
- Creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
Here are some helpful brochures from the Alzheimer’s Association website to help you better understand this illness. Knowledge is the best tool for helping each loved one during this important time.